Masters Entertainment Group has a fully staffed marketing department available to assist you in developing an advertising program that will reach your targeted audience and produce results.
Whether your products are designed for the sport compact, street rod, truck or high performance markets, Masters Entertainment Group has the programming to deliver the viewers who buy your products.
If you have an event that you would like to see televised, there are two different ways to get your event on national television. Masters Entertainment Group can produce a “Stand Alone” program of your event or include it as a special “On-Location” episode in one of our existing television series.
Here are just a few of the ways Masters Entertainment Group can promote your products or event:
- Installation Segment(s) on one of our Garage Shows: Sample 1, Sample 2
- Standalone 30 Minute Program: Sample
- 30 Second Commercials: Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3
- On-Location Coverage: Sample
- Series Feature: Sample 1, Sample 2
- Sponsor Interview Feature: Sample 1, Sample 2
For more information on how we can build a customized marketing plan for your product or event, contact:
Jeff Plough, VP of Marketing
Masters Entertainment Group